In this 15th anniversary edition of Catalyst, we both celebrate the achievements that our advocacy has produced and recognize the challenges ahead.
Among the highlights:
- The stories behind selected milestone laws
- “Saved by Eight Months” - how reform in one state saved a life
- “Helping Families in Distress” - how the Treatment Advocacy Center helps families
- “Feeding Information to a Knowledge-Hungry World” - the wealth of resources we provide to the public
- “Charting Preventable Tragedy” - the one resource we provide whose growth we don’t celebrate
- “Celebrating Our Donors” - in recognition of hundreds of longtime and major supporters
- And more!
In addition, a map in the special “Mini-Catalyst” identifies states legislatures considering treatment law reforms in 2013.
If we have your mailing address, your print edition is in the mail. If we do not have your mailing address and you would like to receive a printed copy,
to provide your address now.
Click here to read our spring Catalyst.
Click here to read our special 15th anniversary mini-edition of Catalyst .